Manali is an evergreen hill destination amidst the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. It has always been an admiring travel spot for its seamless, natural beauty & serene environment. Many tourist attractions in Manali drive a significant tourist footfall for myriad reasons. Those willing to organise a special event can choose a destination wedding in Manali. By doing this, you can make your fairytale dream come true as there are many luxury resorts & hotels located amidst picturesque vistas & verdant green, making an ideal spot for your destination wedding in this evergreen hill city of Himachal.
If you also love the idea of a destination wedding, & are willing to plan your lifetime special event, then today we will suggest the best option to organise your dream wedding at one of the top resorts in Manali. But before that, you need to know about what makes Manali a preferred choice to get married.
Factors that drive couples to choose a wedding in Manali
Many factors make couples wish to get married in Manali at its top resorts. The hill station has always continued to pull a significant tourist footfall with its gifted natural beauty, delectable local cuisines, & lavish properties, which makes it a formidable contender to Queen of Hills, Shimla. Now, let us drive your attention to the main factors behind the inclination towards Manali for planning your special day.
- One primary reason that defines Manali’s true beauty is the mountains that provide breathtaking backdrop views that are best for organising wedding events.
- Unlike pollution in metropolitan cities, you can expect a pristine atmosphere, clear rivers, snow-capped mountains, lush green valleys, & of course, staggering landscapes.
- Like many popular places to visit in Manali, there is no dearth of finding the best wedding venues with top-rated reception halls & al-fresco settings for your special event.
- The luxury hotels & resorts here facilitate lavish guest accommodations with world-class amenities, giving them a memorable staying experience.
- Your wedding amidst the picturesque backdrops will lead to a chain of beautiful memories that every guest would find it hard to let go from their mind.
- Being a treasure trove of fascinating views, it would be great to take those sacred vows in the ‘Brahma Muhurta’ time, when silence grips the surrounding atmosphere.
- Manali’s proximity to Delhi, Haryana, & Punjab makes your guests feel at ease in reaching your wedding venue without any hassles.
Now that you have known the significant factors that make Manali an ideal place to plan your dream wedding, it’s time to refer you to the best suggestion regarding the top wedding venue in this evergreen hill station.
Bookmark Resorts: The Best venue to plan your destination wedding in Manali
One of the challenging tasks in planning a destination wedding is finding the right venue. With so many options to browse in a limited time, it will add more stress to your mind. So no need to bother yourself with such painstaking exercise when you can look up to Bookmark Resorts, Manali. It is one of the best luxury resorts in Manali, equipped with all kinds of facilities needed to make your wedding event a big success.
The property makes a perfect choice as a wedding venue. Topping at 7000 ft, it lies between the Dhauladhar & Pir Panjal mountains of the Himalayas, giving a panoramic view of the Rohtang la; this resort in Manali is appealing with its holistic healing through spa treatments, yoga & meditation, fitness centres, & relishing culinary options.
Coming up to its lavish accommodations, it features 39 rooms in 6 different categories. In its 22 rooms, guests can have views of Hampta Pass & Rohtang Pass. Whereas, in 17 rooms they can have a view of Deodar forests. The best thing about this resort is its proximity to Hadimba Temple, Old Manali, Manu Temple, & even Mall Road. These travel attractions are just a few walking distance from the resort.
For dining, Bookmark Resorts, Manali welcomes visitors at its all-day dining restaurant, which is appealing with its wooden flooring & soothing colour palette. It is one of the best dining restaurants in Manali, where you can savour Himachali cuisine and try out Asian & Italian delicacies. To make a perfect complimentary end to your after meals, there is a well-appointed bar featuring the finest liquors worldwide.
In India, weddings are a lifetime event celebrated with great pomp & show. With the growing trend of destination weddings, many young couples dream of tying the nuptial knot in some distant place from their hometown. Welcoming their idea, planning a big fat wedding in Manali will be a great choice. In terms of wedding venue, you will have ample options to make your one-time celebration grand.